COVID-19 has affected everyone in ways many of us never expected.
We take COVID very serious and all decisions we’ve made have been carefully thought out with risks/benefits weighed. If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jen (306-281-2552), she will be happy to discuss any part of our reopening plan/protocols and is open to feedback and discussion.
July 11, 2021 – *New Update*
Masks will be optional starting Sunday July 11th, 2021. We intend to keep class sizes at 14, maintaining 2-3 meters between all members, until fall. This will give us all time to get comfortable seeing each other without masks. We believe strongly in the efficacy of the COVID vaccine and feel comfortable making masks optional. You will see many instructors teaching without a mask. We encourage conversation about COVID, our protocols, the vaccine or anything else you’d like to discuss. All cleaning procedures will remain in place for the foreseeable future as well.
Some changes we have made in the studio since reopening include;
- We have placed markers on the floor for 14 spots for members in each class.
- We still have props available. We spray all props with medical-grade hydrogen peroxide disinfectant after each use. We also launder all blankets, pillow cases, eye covers, etc after each use in the washer/dryer in studio.
- We have mats available for you to borrow, if needed. We will ask you to leave the mats after class and we will clean them ourselves.
- As per the Provincial mandate dated November 1st, 2020, masks are mandatory in all public places. Masks will be required before, during and after class. (*Effective July 11th masks will be optional)
- You will find hand sanitizer throughout the studio available for your use. It is in 9 different areas so it’s easily accessible for everyone.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, please refrain from practicing with us until you are well. If you are required to isolate or fall ill, we will be happy to pause your membership until you can return.