COVID-19 has affected everyone in ways many of us never expected.
We take COVID very serious and all decisions we’ve made have been carefully thought out with risks/benefits weighed. If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jen (306-281-2552), she will be happy to discuss any part of our reopening plan/protocols and is open to feedback and discussion.
Effective March 1st, masks are optional.
The following practices will remain the same;
- We have placed markers on the floor for 14 spots for members in each class. (this is 50% capacity allowing 2-3m between members)
- We still have props available. We spray all props with hypochlorous acid created by our own Egret machine after each use. We also launder all blankets, pillow cases, eye covers, etc after each use in the washer/dryer in studio.
- We have mats available for you to borrow, if needed. We will ask you to leave the mats after class and we will clean them ourselves.
- You will find hand sanitizer throughout the studio available for your use. It is in 9 different areas so it’s easily accessible for everyone.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, please refrain from practicing with us until you are well. If you are required to isolate or fall ill, we will be happy to pause your membership until you can return.