COVID-19 has affected everyone in ways many of us never expected. It was with cautious optimism that we reopened June 8th. We take COVID very serious and all decisions we’ve made have been carefully thought out with risks/benefits weighed. If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jen (306-281-2552), she will be happy to discuss any part of our reopening plan/policies and is open to feedback and discussion.
Some changes we have made in the studio since reopening June 8th include;
- We have placed markers on the floor for 14 spots for members in each class.
- We still have props available. We spray all props with medical-grade disinfectant after each use. We also launder all blankets, pillow cases, eye covers, etc after each use in the washer/dryer in studio.
- We have mats available for you to borrow, if needed. We will ask you to leave the mats after class and we will clean them ourselves.
- At this time, masks are not mandatory, but we welcome their use if you feel you can’t maintain 2m from other members. If an instructor approaches you, they will wear a mask.
- We have increased cleaning procedures and we wipe down common-touched surfaces after each class.
- You will find hand sanitizer throughout the studio available for your use.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, please refrain from practicing with us until you are well. If you are required to isolate or fall ill, we will be happy to pause your membership until you can return.