COVID-19 has affected everyone in ways many of us never expected. It was with cautious optimism that we are once again reopening Saturday January 16th.
We take COVID very serious and all decisions we’ve made have been carefully thought out with risks/benefits weighed. If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jen (306-281-2552), she will be happy to discuss any part of our reopening plan/protocols and is open to feedback and discussion.
Some changes we have made in the studio since reopening include;
- We have placed markers on the floor for 8 spots for members in each class.
- We still have props available. We spray all props with medical-grade hydrogen peroxide disinfectant after each use. We also launder all blankets, pillow cases, eye covers, etc after each use in the washer/dryer in studio.
- We have mats available for you to borrow, if needed. We will ask you to leave the mats after class and we will clean them ourselves.
- As per the Provincial mandate dated November 1st, 2020, masks are mandatory in all public places. Masks will be required before, during and after class.
- We have increased cleaning procedures and we wipe down common-touched surfaces after each class.
- You will find hand sanitizer throughout the studio available for your use. It is in 9 different areas so it’s easily accessible for everyone.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, please refrain from practicing with us until you are well. If you are required to isolate or fall ill, we will be happy to pause your membership until you can return.