We welcome all levels of yogis to our studio!
– Beginners, you might want to start with a Yin, Restorative or Nidra class for a slower pace to get comfortable in the studio.
– All Vinyasa Flow classes are accessible to beginners as well, daytime classes, such as 9:30am and noon, are often smaller than evening classes, where Yuby, Catie and Sara will guide you through a 50-75 minute sequence, depending on the class you choose.
– All 6am classes are accessible to beginners to advanced. Early risers, catch Andrew Monday mornings and Lindsay Wednesday and Friday mornings!! These can be tough to get up early for, but it’s so worth it.
– You will be welcomed into any of the Vinyasa classes, daytime or evening! Carla and Adrianne teach evening Vinyasa classes that are accessible to all, but they fill up quickly, so be sure to sign up ahead of time!
– Intro to Ashtanga on Thursday evenings is open to beginners. You will move and breathe for 75-minutes following detailed, concise instruction from Rebecca. If you enjoy this class, you will want to catch Rebecca on Saturday mornings for a 90-minute Ashtanga class where she guides you through parts of the primary series with a quicker flow, a bit less instruction, for those looking to learn the series and work a little!
– With an awareness of Vinyasa and/or Ashtanga, you will likely enjoy one of Andrew’s Power Vinyasa classes where you’ll move, sweat and learn. Andrew has a remarkable way of breaking down some of the more challenging poses of Vinyasa Yoga. And be prepared for a little core work!
We had the pleasure of a photo shoot at Ivy Yoga House with Molly Schikosky in December. Here are some of the beautiful photos she captured. (Missing Team Member: Adrianne Vangool)
Find Membership Pricing here.
New to Ivy Yoga House? This page is directly linked to Mindbody, setting up an account here will allow you to log in to the Ivy Yoga House app and Mindbody website/app with this same account info.