We welcome all levels of yogis to our studio! *Be sure to check our live schedule, some of the classes below have been temporarily removed as we reopen after a short closure.*
– Beginners, you might want to start with a Yin, Restorative or Nidra class for a slower pace to get comfortable in the studio.
– All Vinyasa Flow classes are accessible to beginners as well, daytime classes, such as 9:30am and noon, are often smaller than evening classes, where Yuby, Catie and Sara will guide you through a 50-75 minute sequence, depending on the class you choose.
– All 6am classes have been put on hold, keep an eye out for their return in the near future! They are accessible to beginners and advanced. These can be tough to get up early for, but it’s so worth it.
– You will be welcomed into any of the Vinyasa classes, daytime or evening! Andrew teaches an evening Vinyasa classes that is accessible to all!
– Intro to Ashtanga on Thursday evenings is open to beginners. You will move and breathe for 75-minutes following detailed, concise instruction from Rebecca. If you enjoy this class, you will want to catch Rebecca on Saturday mornings for a 90-minute Ashtanga class where she guides you through parts of the primary series with a quicker flow, a bit less instruction, for those looking to learn the series and work a little!
– With an awareness of Vinyasa and/or Ashtanga, you will likely enjoy one of Andrew’s Power Vinyasa class Friday mornings at 9:30am where you’ll move, sweat and learn. Andrew has a remarkable way of breaking down some of the more challenging poses of Vinyasa Yoga. And be prepared for a little core work!