We welcome all levels of yogis to our studio!
– Beginners, you might want to start with a Gentle Flow, Yin, Yang/Yin or Restorative class for a slower pace to get comfortable in the studio.
– All Vinyasa Flow classes are accessible to beginners. Daytime classes, such as 9:30am and noon, are often smaller than evening classes, where Yuby, Catie and Sara and Andrew will guide you through a 50-75 minute sequence, depending on the class you choose.
– You will be welcomed into any of the Vinyasa classes, daytime or evening!
– Intro to Ashtanga on Thursday evenings is open to beginners. You will move and breathe for 75-minutes following detailed, concise instruction from Rebecca. If you enjoy this class, you will want to catch Rebecca on Saturday mornings for a 90-minute Ashtanga class where she guides you through parts of the primary series with a quicker flow, a bit less instruction, for those looking to learn the series and work a little!
– With an awareness of Vinyasa and/or Ashtanga, you will likely enjoy one of Andrew’s Power Vinyasa class Friday mornings at 9:30am where you’ll move, sweat and learn. Andrew has a remarkable way of breaking down some of the more challenging poses of Vinyasa Yoga. And be prepared for a little core work!